If you need to make a travel insurance claim, you can download a form by clicking on the relevant links below:
How to make a claim
- Please print and complete the relevant claim form and return it to: Boots Travel Insurance, Travel Claims Facilities, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4UY.
- Please ensure that you send all original documentation in support of your claim with your claim form. Photocopies are not acceptable and can lead to a delay in the handling of your claim.
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed claim form that will contain your unique claims reference number. Please ensure that this reference number is quoted in any further contact that is related to your claim.
- It is important that you notify us as soon as possible of any loss or damage giving rise to the claim under your Boots travel insurance policy.
- Before you make your claim, please check the Policy Wording document including the ‘If you need to make a claim’ section to ensure you meet the claims conditions and collate all the necessary information and/or other documents.
- If you are abroad and require immediate assistance, please call our 24-hour Emergency Helpline on +44 (0) 203 824 0710.
If you are making a claim under your gadget and mobile phone policy
Please contact Supercover Claims on +44 (0) 2037 949 297
If you need to make a claim under your trip disruption policy
Please contact MGACS Claims on +44 (0) 203 540 4422