When preparing for a holiday, travel insurance can often be right at the bottom of the list, but that’s not to say it isn’t important.
Travel insurance has a huge number of benefits, particularly if you have pre-existing medical conditions or are thinking of travelling outside the UK. Travel insurance can often end up becoming the most important thing in your suitcase should an emergency situation arise.
- No upper age limit on single trip policies
- Extensive cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- Add to your Advantage Card points balance with a policy purchase
- Kids travel for free
- Discounts on couple, family or single parent family policies
- Specialist gadget cover
- Specialist trip disruption cover
- Exclusive 15% online discount
- Should you be called for jury service, are made redundant or a relative suddenly falls ill or passes away, cancellation cover insures you against the cost of your holiday including accommodation, flights and other travel expenses that are non-refundable.
- The cancellation clause of your policy covers you from the moment you purchase travel insurance from Boots, and lasts until you return from your holiday.
- Hospitals and clinics in other countries are often privately owned businesses, and as such can charge you hundreds or thousands of pounds for treatment.
- With travel insurance, you are covered for emergency medical expenses in the event of your illness, injury or even death during your holiday.
- With a Boots travel insurance policy, you are also covered for pre-existing medical conditions providing they have been declared to us and accepted in writing.
- Boots aim to offer as many customers as possible affordable travel insurance for their medical conditions.
- Should something happen to your luggage, clothes or electrical items whilst you were away, having travel insurance which covers you for personal possessions can be a lifesaver.
- Boots Travel Insurance policies also cover you for your gadgets, they are covered as standard under the Gold and Platinum policies and can be covered for an additional premium under the Bronze and Silver policies, so you can go away with peace of mind that everything is covered.
- Accidents are just as likely to happen abroad as they are at home.
- Boots travel insurance policies cover you for any accident including accidental death, permanent loss of sight or limb or permanent disablement whilst on holiday.
- When it comes to going on holiday, we are often so focused on reaching our destination that we forget about the possibilities of disruption, especially with long-haul or connecting journeys.
- With trip disruption cover, you can have peace of mind knowing you won’t have to spend anything extra should a natural catastrophe occur or your tour operator goes into financial insolvency.
- This cover comes as standard on all Boots Gold and Platinum levels of cover on our single trip and multi trip policies, and as an optional extension on our Boots Bronze and Silver cover levels.